Robertson Cosmetic Center Cancellation Policy
As many of you know, our office continues to be very busy and often generates longer wait times than both patients and staff would like. While we have brought in new providers and modified our scheduling templates, we still need to make additional adjustments. In a recent review across all of our providers, we also found an alarming increase in late cancellations and patient no-shows. We have also seen the federal government lift Covid restrictions. All of this has prompted us to revise our cancellation policy, as well as highlight its enforcement. This is not only to respect our provider’s time but also to best assist all of our loyal patients.
To ensure we can assist all of our patients in the best way possible, we do have a “no-exception” cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule or cancel any of your appointments, we require a call to our office at 608.836.4044 a minimum of 48 business hours prior to your appointment and one of our clinic coordinators will be happy to reschedule your appointment. Our providers have extremely busy schedules and many of our services have potential downtime involved which can be tough to fill last minute cancellations, even with our extensive waitlist.
- If you cancel your appointment within 48 business hours of your scheduled appointment, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged to the card we have on file for you. No exceptions.
- If you cancel your appointment within 24 business hours of your scheduled appointment, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged to the card we have on file for you. No exceptions.
- If you NO SHOW your appointment, a $100 no show/cancellation fee will be charged to the card we have on file for you. No exceptions.
*No exceptions include – weather, illness/Covid, and unexpected personal conflicts. Please be mindful of inclement weather and try to plan for extra time on wintery weather days. If a local weather emergency is declared, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- If you accumulate 3 cancellations or appointment changes with less than a 48-hour notice, we will require a $100 deposit held on a valid credit card to reserve all future appointments.
- After 4 or more cancellations or schedule changes with less than a 48-hour notice, we will require payment be paid in full in order to schedule all future appointments.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule the following types of appointments: Halo, ProFractional, Erbium, CoolSculpt and all surgical appointments.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is required for Moxi, Microneedling and Sculptra appointments.
- A $100 charge is required to schedule a surgical consultation.
Refunds for deposits will not be given. If for any reason, you cannot keep an appointment with a deposit attached to it, the deposit remains on file and can be used for other services or for skincare purchases. If there are any changes within 5 business days to an appointment that requires a deposit, your deposit is forfeited and a new deposit will be required to schedule.
Sealed, unopened products may be exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase for either an exchange or an “in-house” credit only. No cash/credit card refunds will be given. Please note that shipping and handling charges are not refundable. In addition, we are not able to take back Latisse, Tretinoin, or Hydroquinone. Opened products may not be returned (with the exception of clear defects in packaging or product). We are fully committed to our patients, and our mission is to provide the best aesthetic experience possible each and every visit. Adherence to our policies will allow a renewed commitment of scheduling from our patients and staff, and ultimately more effective and efficient appointments. Thank you for your understanding.