HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, extraction and hydration simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
- If you have a history of cold sores or a diagnosis of HSV (herpes simplex virus), you will need a prescription for prophylaxis prior to the procedure. Call our office and we’d be happy to help you with a prescription.
- If you have an active cold sore for this appointment, your visit will need to be rescheduled!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
- You may experience tingling and stinging during the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within three hours of treatment.
- Client experiences may vary; however, most patients find HydraFacial very relaxing. Some people may experience a delayed onset of the previously mentioned symptoms. Contact us immediately if any unusual side effects occur or if symptoms worsen over time.
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks. For improved, longer lasting results, consider take-home products and monthly HydraFacial treatments.
- The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure and use an SPF daily.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Exercise Regularly
- Avoid Tanning Beds
- Eat a balanced diet
- Get plenty of sleep
- Minimize alcohol consumption
- Take a Daily Vitamin
- Avoid smoking
- Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment.
- In some patients with thin skin, you may experience petechiae, or tiny areas of superficial bruising due to the suction used during treatment.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 608.836.4044