WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
- The procedure is typically gentle and safe.
- There is no need for a topical anesthetic.
Just as important as the treatment, is the care for your skin post-treatment.
- Please DO NOT lie down or do a lot of bending etc. for the next 3 hours.
- Please DO NOT touch the injected sites for 2 hours.
- To work the proteins into the muscle, please CONTRACT the muscles that were treated for about an hour after your treatment.
- Keep exercising to a minimum for 24 hours (walking is fine).
- The onset of effects occurs within 24-72 hours. The maximum effects are usually seen around 2 weeks from the treatment. Please note that if you need any adjustment to your treatment, we will wait until 2 weeks post treatment to do so.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Ideally, you will retreat the area before it has completely gone back to what it looked like pre-treatment, which is usually around 3 to 4 months, but results may vary.
- If this is your first-time receiving Botox or Dysport, we will see you back in 2 weeks for a follow up. If you need to cancel or change this appointment, please call us as soon as possible so that we can accommodate this.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 608.836.4044.