We are rescheduling patients on a “first-canceled-first-rescheduled” basis, which is fair and efficient. Please familiarize yourself with the following updated office policies:
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
- In an effort to minimize front desk interactions, RCC will be collecting payment information in advance of your appointment. All credit card data will be stored only by the affiliated third-party, secure, PCI compliant credit card vendor, Intuit and that the information will not be accessible to staff at any time.
CHECK IN PROCESS
- Upon arrival all patients coming for appointments will need to visit our temporary check in area where you will be prescreened and then asked to wait in a staged waiting area if your provider is not ready for you.
- As part of our screening process, all patients will be asked to fill out a short COVID-19 Consent form and questionnaire to assess your contacts, travel and well-being. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs or symptoms of the same will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- All patients will be temperature scanned and can be denied access to the clinic should they present a fever or symptoms of shortness of breath or other respiratory concerns, and again follow the 14-day self-quarantine requirement above.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue, so bring the mask you have been using.
- In an effort to limit the number of people seen in the clinic daily, we kindly require ALL patient visitors, including children, to remain home or in vehicles outside of our office until further notice. Our staff will reschedule your visit if you are unable to leave visitors at home or in your vehicle.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Our staff will make efforts to room patients as soon as possible upon entry to limit our waiting room volume.
- We will have sanitizing stations in key areas of the clinic for patient use and promotional materials as well as magazines have been removed from our spaces.
- Our coffee service area will be temporarily removed until further notice. We will continue to have bottled water accessible for patients.
- If you are scheduled for a consultation or follow up and would like to meet with your provider virtually, we do offer virtual visits through our HIPAA compliant text messaging service Klara. Please talk to one of our Clinic Coordinators about converting to a virtual consult or if you have questions.
- We have laid out social distancing markers throughout the clinic to maintain a 6-foot minimum distance between patients whenever possible.
- At the completion of the appointment, our staff will make all efforts to keep you in their treatment rooms to help with retail purchases and expedite the checkout process with your credit card information kept on file whenever possible.
- Patients will then be escorted by our staff to the door. We’ll call you soon thereafter with treatment updates and an opportunity to schedule the next appointment if your provider was unable to do so in their room.
- All walk-in patients are required to call ahead for pickup skincare orders. Our staff will have your order ready in advance and take payment over the phone to expedite your pickup and limit the number of patients in the clinic.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES RCC IS TAKING
- Our office continues to comply with approved cleaning products such as TB-Quat which is approved by the Center for Biocide Chemistries and the EPA. We will also continue our increased frequency of cleaning heavy use sites like doorknobs, light switch plates, phones, solid work surfaces, restrooms, and of course in our treatment rooms with hospital disinfectant Cavicide.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks at all times, have daily temperatures taken and will continue to limit handshakes as well as practice frequent hand washing with the recommended 60% alcohol-based hand soap.